M.Sc. Anja Kleebaum
|Room||INF 205 2/229|
|Phone||49 (0) 6221 / 54 - 14367|
|Fax||49 (0) 6221 / 54 - 14361|
|anja.kleebaum (at) informatik.uni-heidelberg.de|
|Office hours||by appointment|
Anja Kleebaum is a PhD Student in the Software Engineering group of Prof. Dr. Barbara Paech, University of Heidelberg, Institute of Computer Science.
She holds a bachelor's degree in Computer Science and a master's degree in Environmental Science from the University of Bayreuth.
Winter Semester 2016/2017
- Johanssen, J O, Kleebaum, A, Bruegge, B, Paech, B Towards the Visualization of Usage and Decision Knowledge in Continuous Software Engineering 5th Working Conference on Software Visualization (VISSOFT 2017), NIER track, Shanghai (China), September 2017, pp. 104-108, IEEE 2017, original version is available at ieeexplore.ieee.org, authors' version PDF Download
- Johanssen, J O, Kleebaum, A, Bruegge, B, Paech, B Towards a Systematic Approach to Integrate Usage and Decision Knowledge in Continuous Software Engineering 2nd Workshop on Continuous Software Engineering (CSE 2017), Hannover (Germany), February 20, 2017, pp. 7-11, CEUR-WS.org 2017, PDF Download
Open Source Projects
- ragram: R package to perform radargrammetry on synthetic aperture radar stereo images (GitHub, RForge)
- bayeosgatewayclient: Python package to transfer sensor data (GitHub, PyPi)
- geoelectrics: R package to visualize geoelectric resistivity measurement profiles (GitHub, CRAN)