Mag. Thomas Quirchmayr
|Room||INF 205 2/203|
|Phone||+49 (0) 6221 / 54 - 14365|
|Fax||+49 (0) 6221 / 54 - 14361|
Thomas Quirchmayr is a PhD Student in the Software Engineering group of Prof. Dr. Barbara Paech, University of Heidelberg, Institute of Computer Science.
Before he joined the Institute of Computer Science in Heidelberg, he worked as Research and Teaching Assistant at the New Media Lab at WU Vienna.
He holds a master's degree in Business Administration from the University of Klagenfurt
- Natural Language Processing
- Information Extraction
- Requirements Engineering
- T. Quirchmayr, B. Paech, H. Karey, R. Kohl: Semi-automatic Software Feature-Relevant Information Extraction from Natural Language User Manuals, In: Proceedings of the 23nd International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (REFSQ'17), Essen, March 2017
- T. Merten, M. Falis, P. Hübner, T. Quirchmayr, S. Bürsner, B. Paech: Software Feature Request Detection in Issue Tracking Systems, In: Proc. of the 24th International Requirements Engineering Conf. (RE), Bejing, China, August 2016
- T. Merten, B. Mager, P. Hübner, T. Quirchmayr, B. Paech, S. Bürsner: Requirements Communication in Issue Tracking Systems in Four Open-Source Projects, In: Proc. of the 6th Workshop on Requirements Prioritization and Communication (REPRICO), Goetheborg, Sweden, March 2015
- T. Quirchmayr, M. Strembeck: A Discussion of Communication Schemes for Process Execution Histories to Enforce Entailment Constraints in Process-Driven SOAs, The Computer Journal (COMJNL), Vol. 58(10), 2015 (doi, pdf).
- T. Quirchmayr, M. Strembeck: On the Impact of Concurrency for the Enforcement of Entailment Constraints in Process-driven SOAs, In: Proc. of the 10th International Workshop on Security in Information Systems (WOSIS), Angers, France, July 2013 (pdf).