Dr. rer. nat. Rumyana Proynova - Alumni since 2018
|proynova (at) informatik.uni-heidelberg.de|
|Office hours||by appointment|
Rumyana Proynova is a PhD Student in the Software Engineering group of Prof. Dr. Barbara Paech, University of Heidelberg, Institute of Computer Science. She is involved with the VaREMed research project.
Rumyana received her Diplom degree from the University of Augsburg in 2008.
- Proynova R, Measuring anticipated satisfaction, PhD Thesis, University of Heidelberg, Germany, 2018, Download
- Koch S, Proynova R, Paech B, Wetter T How to approximate users’ values while preserving privacy: experiences with using attitudes towards work tasks as proxies for personal value elicitation Ethics and Information Technology, 2013, Volume 15, Issue 1, pp. 45-61, doi: 10.1007/s10676-012-9309-7, Springer 2013, the original version and a PDF Download are available at springer.com
- Koch S, Proynova R, Paech B, Wetter T Approximating user values through their preference of performing tasks - proposal for a fast software tailoring method which preserves the users' privacy 1st International Workshop on Values in design (VinD'11 ), In conjunction with the 13thIFIP TC13 Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (INTERACT’11), Lisbon (Portugal) September 6th, 2011
- Proynova R, Paech B, Koch S, Wicht A, Wetter T Investigating the influence of personal values on requirements for health care information systems Proceedings of the 3rd International Workshop on Software Engineering in Health Care (SEHC), Honolulu (Hawaii), May 2011, pp. 48-55, ACM
- Koch S, Proynova R, Paech B, Wetter T Can we improve clinical software based on users’ personal values? Identification of potentially beneficial software features AMIA 2011
- Proynova R, Paech B Use of Personal Values in Requirements Engineering- A Research Preview 16th International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (RefsQ'10), Essen (Germany), June 30- July 2, 2010 Download
Winter Semester 2009/2010